Get your business idea up and running
Make technology the basis for results instead of a risk to grow your business
Is technology the barrier to growing your business?
- Can’t you find a way to define a minimum version of your idea that allows you to validate it at a reasonable cost and time and then grow on it?
- Overwhelmed by the amount of tasks that different specialists say are absolutely essential to launch your idea?
- Frustrated because the specialists don’t understand what you need in quality and functionality and deliver or propose very expensive and complex things?
- Are you about to throw in the towel because you can’t invest any more money or time in this initiative if what you’re doing doesn’t turn out as you expected?
I know the situation. I can probably help you
I help you define, validate, build and scale your business idea
- Review your idea to find the critical points that you must attack as soon as possible to validate that you are on the right track
- Define the minimum viable product you need at each moment to have results as soon as possible
- Seleccionar la mejor tecnología adaptada a tu situación y la forma correcta de usarla para construir tu solución
- Find, if needed, reliable partners to build the solution and manage quality and deliveries
- Manage the implementation and collect information and metrics to define the next steps in your growth strategy
It doesn’t matter if you are a large organization, an SME, a startup or someone considering entrepreneurship. What is really important is that the business idea has potential and that you believe in it.
Let’s create your Launch Plan
Tell me your idea
We execute your plan
Launch the idea
Being a solopreneur
does not mean being alone
Believe it or not, there are other crazy people like you
launching businesses in Mallorca.
And together you could be achieving incredible results.
I have more than 30 years of experience in technology and computer development projects for large corporations. I also advise small companies, startups and even entrepreneurs who launch projects where technology is a key factor.
On a human level, it is a pleasure to work with Joan, always willing to collaborate and help others, all from the highest respect for people.”
How can I help you?
Do you have an initiative in mind and do not know how to act?
If you are thinking of getting outside help, let’s talk and find out if my experience fits well. It’s simple, fast, totally confidential and without obligation. Either I can help you or I can’t and it’s fairly easy to identify. If I’m not the right person, I can usually suggest someone who is.